Products I love – In my professional makeup kit.
Whenever I do makeup for a bridal party or guest, I’m always asked about the products I use. There are always new products being developed but some are just too good to swap out of the Professional Makeup Kit.
So, here are my tried and true favourites.
- I always asked the client to have clean skin, but I usually start with Bioderma Sensible H2O to remove any oils or dirt. (In my opinion this is still the best for removing mascara. Lisa Eldridge has a great video on “soaking the lashes” technique which is gentle on the natural lash.)
- R+F Active Hydration Serum, so many people have dry patches or dry skin this time of the year. This allows the skin to re-hydrate throughout the day without messing up the makeup on top. Even on humid days.
- R+F Soothe 2 Sensitive skin treatment to knock back any redness or irritation in the skin. Especially sunburnt or acne inflamed skin.
- R+F Multi-function eye cream. Helps concealer go on smoothly without patches or sinking into fine lines.
- R+F Soothe 3 moisture replenishing cream to nourish the skin.
- R+F Lip renewing serum. Everyone needs a lip treatment, helps lipstick go on smoothly and last longer.
- R+F Radiant Defence Perfecting Liquid to prime and give the skin and radiant healthy-looking complexion.
Makeup: (Going to list brands, not every product)
Face Atelier Pro, MAC face and body and RCMA. All products can mix together and blend to customise for the perfect colour match and skin requirements.
Also the Colour adjusters for Atelier and RCMA.
Face setting Powders and Finishers:
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powders, RCMA & Laura Mercier no colour setting powders & Hourglass Skin Finishers.
Skindinavia Bridal setting spray.
Concealer & Correctors:
NARS, Clinique (Airbrush concealer), Laura Mercier & Smashbox Primer.
Currently testing Hello FAB Avocado Bendy Concealer. (Seriously good! May replace NARS)
Charlotte Tilbury, Ben Nye, Viseart, Zoeva, LORAC and MAC paintpots are my go toos.
Waterproof mascara – Loreal.
Eye Primer – Too Faced.
Ardell and Model Rock. Both in single fans and strip lashes.
Liners (eyes and lips):
Eyes – Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, MAC & Inglot.
Lips – Charlotte Tilbury & MAC
Daniel Sanders liquid blush, NARS & Hourglass
Bronzers & Highlight:
Daniel Sanders liquid highlight, BECCA, Hourglass, Laura Mercier & NARS.
LORAC & RCMA
MAC, Charlotte Tilbury and Graftobian.
Zoeva, MAC & Designer makeup tools.
Designer Makeup tools (Primary bag and brush roll) & Camera bag backpack.
The Makeup Light (Nothing better!)
Designer Makeup Tools chair.
Lip lock, Duraline & Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
Disposables – Latex free sponges, lip brushes and mascara wands. Wax paper.
Cinema Secret & Willow liquid soap with Rose and Tea Tree essential oil (custom blend).
That is everything! Other items come and go but these are my “can’t work without” items in my professional makeup kit.