- Keep your lashes dry for at least 7 hours (24 hours is ideal).
- No swimming, steam rooms, saunas or facials for 48 hours
- Use only water based makeup removers and cleansers. Oily/cream based products
will shorten the life of your Eyelash Extensions.
- A foaming cleanser MUST be used on your lashes at least 2-3 times a week to help
prevent eye infection and help insure your eyelash extensions last the life of your natural lash.
- Regular Cleansing will keep your lashes healthy, your Eyelash Extensions lashing
longer and will help prevent a build-up of natural oils, dust and makeup.
- Avoid rinsing your face directly under the shower stream, instead bring the tepid water up to your face using your hands.
- Avoid exfoliates around the eye area. This includes chemical exfoliators like AHAs &
Glycolic Acid cleansers.
- No mascara.
- No eyelash curlers are to be used while wearing Eyelash Extensions.
- Avoid rubbing, touching or picking your Eyelash Extensions. This can become
addictive, so just don’t go there!
- Use a tissue to blot dry lashes after washing your face and brush with your lash
spoolie if needed.
- Let your Lash Stylist know immediately if you experience any irritation or
- Don’t forget to pre-book your eyelash refills at 2-4 week intervals in order to
maintain the fullness of your Eyelash Extensions. Most clients come in every 2-3
Emphaseyes recommends Lash & Brown Cleanser as it is specially formulated for safe use with eyelash extensions.